Electricity Transmission and Distribution Technical Lead
Location: Morgantown, WV
Job Code: 408
As the Electricity Transmission and Distribution Technical Lead
you will become an integral part of our growing organization. As a member of the KeyLogic Team, you will be able to expand your knowledge, work with top industry experts and be a valued and recognized employee. The position requires an ability to take initiative and a willingness to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
KeyLogic has achieved eleven consecutive years of growth since its founding in 1999. President and CEO was named 2009 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year finalist and in 2005 was named the West Virginia Small Business Person of the Year by the SBA.
We offer full time employment in an atmosphere that empowers employees!
This position will work directly with the Electricity Division Director, assisting in developing products and services to support the management of the project portfolio and staff.
Essential Job Functions:
* Work directly with the Electricity Division Director
* Design and manage multi-year projects with the Division Director and his Federal Project Management staff
* Monitor project performance and generate a variety of Status Reports both regularly (monthly), and as needed
* Both periodic and ad hoc financial tracking and reporting
* B.S in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related science required; graduate degrees, coursework, or other professional education preferred.
* Experience with electric utility Transmission and Distribution (T & D) or related Research and Development
* Ability to serve federal clients and manage non-federal contract staff
* Technical background in high-, medium-, or low-voltage electricity transmission/distribution systems
* Direct knowledge of utility resource planning, SCADA systems; distributed energy systems; utility regulation; electricity distribution software controls; "intelligent" grid control systems
* Ability to communicate technical information effectively in both reports and presentations
* Experience with MS Project and all MS office software products
* Must be able to multi-task under both tight deadlines and long-term (multi-year) projects
KeyLogic Systems specializes in Knowledge Management, Program Management, and Portfolio and Performance Management solutions that enable our customers to make better business decisions for their organization. KeyLogic's performance has earned the company a solid reputation for high standards, proactive solutions and an outstanding commitment to the customer, best exemplified by our 97% customer satisfaction rating and our record of never having a one-time customer. All of our customers have provided repeat business.
KeyLogic has achieved eleven consecutive years of growth since its founding in 1999. KeyLogic serves as the prime contractor on nearly 75% of its contracts, with work split almost evenly between the defense and civilian sectors. Our client list includes the Department of Defense (DoD), where we provide services for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and the U.S. Army and Navy, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Departments of Labor (DOL), Energy (DOE), Transportation (DOT) and Treasury (including the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)), General Services Administration (GSA), and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
KeyLogic has also been involved with a number of award-winning projects. Our employees helped the EPA to receive the Presidential Quality Award and a GCN Agency Achievement award for the use of innovative technology to achieve superior results in financial management. Additionally, our DISA employees received "Team of the Year" honors from the U.S. Pentagon for their work with ACTDs and our ARIMS system for the U.S. Army was recognized by NARA.
As a result of the company's rapid growth and success, KeyLogic has been recognized by Washington Technology and Inc. magazines as one of the fastest growing private companies working in today's government contracting market. President and CEO Jon Hammock was named a finalist for the 2009 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year and in 2005 was named West Virginia Small Business Person of the Year by the SBA.